The 2016 PRISA Conference Advance, Rise, Grow is a two-day conference which will be held on 17 -18 August culminating with the Loeries DSTV seminar on 19 August at the Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani Hotel.
In this new wave where technology has increased the speed of communication, it is imperative to integrate public relations, marketing and advertising strategies. This forms the basis of the conference theme; Advance, Rise, Grow.
This two-day content driven conference will allow delegates to benefit from the shift within the media landscape and to explore ways that brands interact with the consumer and media.
Wednesday 17 August will kick-off with esteemed academics sharing compelling unpublished research. Running concurrently with this is the JumpStart youth segment and the unpacking of Award Winning Case Studies. The PRISM Award Gold Campaign of the Year is driven by unique South African youth content and talent. The Pan African Campaign of the Year shows brand commitment to African Audiences.
Thursday 18 August, Top thought leaders will be addressing pertinent topics such as:
- How to make PR thrive in a changing digital landscape?
- Panel discussion: CRISIS Communication – Best Practices
- Authentic communication breeds authentic brands – The New Wave
- Business Acumen – How to leverage your role as a communication professional
- King IV
- Panel discussion – Integration of public relations, marketing and advertising
- Study of Africa Communication Trends
Join us on this experiential journey leading to great networking opportunities with your peers and thought leaders within the industry.
Follow us on Twitter:@1PRISA #PRISArise16 and Facebook
If you have not booked yet – Register here: