Bridget von Holdt
International communication firm FleishmanHillard SA has put out a challenge to the rest of the industry for this year’s PRISM Awards: Show your support for the PRISMs by sponsoring one of the 35 categories for this year’s Awards. The “Oscars” of the public relations industry will be presented at the awards ceremony taking place in Johannesburg on Sunday 17 April.
FleishmanHillard will be sponsoring the recently re-introduced Student Campaign of the Year award. “We are delighted that FleishmanHillard is actively supporting this year’s Awards and is challenging the rest of the industry to match – or even beat – their sponsorship,” says PRISM Awards Convenor Bridget von Holdt. “This is a fantastic opportunity for the public relations industry to actively demonstrate its support for our 19th Awards programme”.
“Consultancies are using the PRISM Awards to gain recognition for excellent campaigns, to benchmark their work against their competitors – and to give them the competitive edge when competing for business,” says von Holdt. “Winning awards is validating for consultancies, their teams, as well as their clients, as an award is evidence that they are doing great work! Sponsoring a category for this year offers brilliant brand exposure and excellent networking opportunities – whilst demonstrating support for the PRISM Awards and the vital role it plays in showcasing our industry”.
The following categories have already been sponsored:
- African Network of the Year – Vukani Fashions
- Best Large Public Relations Consultancy – ROI Africa
- Best Use of an Event to Build/Change Reputation – VonH Brand Provocateur
- Business-to-Business – GroundUp Media
- Corporate Communication – Zoom Photography
- Corporate Responsibility – Indaba Hotel
- Crisis Management - CliffCentral
- Environmental - Mango
- Financial Services – CIMA
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Bizcommunity
- Media Relations – Mix FM
- Publications – Blue Apple
- Public Relations on a Shoestring – Media Update
- Social Media for Public Relations - WeCollaborate
- Technology – PEAR
- Travel & Tourism – Jozi Maboneng Radio
Sponsors of the 2016 PRISM Awards include:
Follow the PRISM Awards: